sexta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2014

Tattoo Timelapse - Jose Perez Jr.

"Tattoo Timelapse with Jose Perez Jr." of Dark Water Tattoos in Chicago, Illinois.

 I was born and raised in Chicago and lived in a small town in Mexico from the age of 11 to 18. There I lived a very humble life from what I was used to as a child growing up in Chicago. It definitely helped build my hard working character. I started messing around with tattoos when I was about 16 or 17, tattooing friends and family as somewhat of a hobby. Tattooing intrigued me and I was determined to figure it out. At the time, I never thought I would be doing this for a living. I've always loved great art as well as the art of tattooing. About 9 years ago, I started tattooing friends as a hobby and a friend recommended that I buy professional equipment, and I began tattooing on a regular basis, and haven't stopped since. Being both a self taught artist and tattoo artist there was definitely a lot of bumps in the road with a lot of sacrifice.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário