sexta-feira, 4 de abril de 2014

Isaiah Negrete - Under the Skin

"Ive always shown talent in Art for as long as I can remember. Growing up as Son of Tattoo Artist ''Freddy Negrete'';I recieved Encouragement,Tattoo Lifestyle Exposure and Open Doors into the buisness. I picked up that Tattoo Machine at at the age of 14; and been able to make a living with it eversince. In the last 15 years, Ive worked along side of countless Amazing Tattoo Artists and Legends in the Buisness. (Soaken up Game the Whole time)I learned from the best. What used to be a tight Circle of Eliete Artists that enforced certain rules in joining the buisness and running tattoo shops, is now Blown out of proportion...Haha...I Grew Up in the Tattoo World!." - Isaiah "Boo Boo" Negrete

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário