segunda-feira, 11 de agosto de 2014

Tattoo & Ink Model - Aima Indigo

I am a half Mexican and i am bonkers. Im fiercely proud to be Latina!!!I am part of an agency called UGLY models London (amongst several others) so if you'd rather book me through them go for it! I have varied and diverse modelling experience from Jean Paul Gaultier Catwalk shows to heavy metal magazines......

I love purple in any of its many shades.I am obsessed with 80's cartoons and choose to cover my body in them so i am always surrounded by happy never never lands.I love getting too drunk for my own good.Collecting bruises, having avacado fights on tottenham court rd,flashing buses,getting stuck in bins shouting at mr kebab men and drinking pink stella.Hedge diving, chasing/scaring the life out of boys,fairyhunting and transvestite t-parties on roundabouts.Making crazy accessories,Talking to myself! And boobs!! Just as well im not blessed in that department or id never leave the house!!In my next life i would like to come back as strawberry shortcake please.........mmmmmmm cake......:0)

Contatos:

 Fotos

















Revistas




Videos
 




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário