sexta-feira, 11 de abril de 2014

Tattoo & Ink Model - Gemma Kahlua

Gemma Kahlua Female
28 years old
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Facebook


About me
I have been modelling part time for around 8 years, mostly for fun, favours for friends or because I like the photographer's work.

I am a full time tattooist so this is the main focus but I enjoy modelling and would like to do more published work.


I have done 3 music videos, been published in the Skin Deep calendar for 2012 and just recently shot for the Tattoos & Tentacles book in Las Vegas.

I love dressing up and coming up with fun ideas, bright colours and shocking/contrasting images!

I'm willing to travel and discuss rates etc depending on the work and distance to travel.

I can supply all outfits and usually do my own hair/makeup though willing to work with stylists also.

Also willing to do topless/nude.





























Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário