sábado, 6 de dezembro de 2014

Tattoo & Ink Model - Rachelle Nicole Hoffman

Hi my name is Rachelle Hoffman. I own a tattoo shop in Glendale Arizona and have a huge passion for the industry. I have been getting tattooed for a few years now and love the art behind it. I have recently just started getting more into the modeling side of it to show off the work i have been receiving. To also show that people can express themselves and cover themselves in tattoos yet still be successful. I like to do all different sorts of styles, keep a variety of things in my portfolio. I do a lot of lingerie shoots they just seems to show a lot of my work off better. From this site, I am looking to meet new people and see different styles and ideas from other models as well as photographers and just grow a little more in this industry.


Contatos:
facebook.com/rachellehoffman99 

http://www.modelmayhem.com/rachellehoffman 





























Videos

 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário