domingo, 6 de setembro de 2015

Tattoo & Ink Model - Lilly van Day

Am 26 years and I'm from Dusseldorf, I model since 2009, thus not so long. So far I have had about 150 shootings, I think.

 
I get stung my first tattoo when I was young in any case, under 14 years. A sooooo Small. And from then on I was "infected".

 
I have certainly still some construction sites. For example, my left arm has to be revised. He still is not finished. Treasures still so 2-3 sessions of 2.5 hours. After that, my back's turn, one must as are covered and the others are part of a whole picture.

I started about 4 years ago to go to the gym. Initially rather quite irregular, then a phase quite regularly. It was always such a Up- and Down. But I have nevertheless always achieved my goal. Sometime after I have long toyed with the idea, I realized that I 'more' need. More stimuli, more challenges, more "action". I decided to tackle it, to that later.You really have to distinguish: fitness training as opposed to competition training. It is a mile difference. One can not understand really felt if one has not already been through. The training is intense, many exercises that you just ridiculed in the fitness area, the intensity of the exercises increases immensely. Add to that the diet, which must be converted tough. If you're not strong enough, your will is not disciplined enough and you still have an environment that all speaks poorly you, then you can wrap.

Contatos:

https://instagram.com/mrs.goodlife.l/?hl=pt 

https://twitter.com/lillyvanday?lang=pt

 

























Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário