sexta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2014

Shark Monster TV Presentation


This is just a presentation. Since having made this, I've written 2 completely different episodes, one of them being the actual pilot episode which introduced a character I didn't have when this was made, the lipstick lesbian piercer, Sophia.
This piece, as it stands, does a good job of representing the idea behind Shark Monster while the new scripts expand upon that idea by giving each character a more interesting, separate voice of their own, (something that I think was lacking a bit in this presentation).
I'd like to come back and re-write this episode to include the new dynamics while keeping the things that make this enjoyable to watch. I guess, if there's enough interest floating around this project, I'll be doing just that.
Shot in 2 days for under $150. I mean, that's SOMEthing, right?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário