sexta-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2014

Tattoo & Ink Model - Freyja Veda

About me
I own Golden Axe Tattoo in London, Ontario. I travel quite a bit for work, so you never know where I'll pop up!
I have heavy tattoo coverage, with much more to come. My dreadlocks are all natural and fall about mid-thigh right now, and form about a 12'' beehive when up.
all social media: @freyjaveda

My rates:
Nude- $150/hour
Semi nude/suggested/topless-$100/hour

Creative/non-nude:Inquire with project specifics






















Freyja Veda
Female
29 years old
London, Ontario, Canada

Credits
-Inked Magazine's August 2013 "Inked Girl" ~ full feature
-2 Covers of "Skin and Ink"
-Cover of Rebel Ink collector issue
-Cover of Tatu Arte
-Feature article in "Tattoo" magazine
-Featured in Baptized in Blood's "Dirty's back" music video
-Featured in episode of "Doggy house calls" on Rogers TV
-Featured in 2 episodes of food network's "You gotta eat here!"
-I have been on TLC's Tattoo Wars.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário