sexta-feira, 9 de maio de 2014

Fresh Paint - Rich Pineda

I got my start in tattooing through my friend Jeff Cooper in March of 2010. So I have been tattooing a relatively short time. I absolutely am in love with this art form over any I have done in the past. I have been getting tattooed since I was 15 and have loved it since then. I had a few friends that tattooed when I was growing up and one of them was my good friend Todd Townsend who was like a big brother to me. I always admired what a great artist he was as I was an artist myself and appreciated good work. I never thought that years later I would be an tattoo artist as well. I did the music thing most my life as well. I was in many bands last being Heart of Eros with my good friend Matt Ainsworth and still continue to make music today as well as Engineering and Recording at my home studio "The Underground Studio" Although I have been an artist as long as I can remember, and worked as an artist for many years working on custom automotive pain jobs as well as bikes, helmets, custom wood and metal works, and most art related fields. Making custom one off pieces is my favorite thing to do, I also love photography. If you would like to get some work get in touch with me through my contact page. R.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário