sexta-feira, 30 de maio de 2014

Tattoo & Ink Model - Červená Fox

Cervena is a freelance model who originally comes from Milton Keynes, but re-located to London in 2010 to further her career opportunities, which has taken her not only around the UK and Europe for photo shoots and work, but over to the United States also.

When Cervena started modelling in 2010, soon after leaving school, it was to help boost and increase her own confidence, which led on to her discovering a new found passion, love and ability she didn't know she had.

So since then, she has been known for her flamed bright red hair and extensive tattoos, and is now an accomplished and experienced model, internationally and worldwide. So she loves to travel and have done so extensively for shoots. Her recent ventures have taken her to Las Vegas, Connecticut, Los Angeles, Orange County and Atlanta.

Cervena sees herself as a very open minded model and adores the bizarre and strange. She loves the weird and wonderful and is more than willing to experience most things (within reason) once at least.

Cervena has appeared on many magazine covers and featured in countless magazines both here in the UK, Europe and extending over into the US. She loves latex clothing and it has become a particular passion of hers.

Cervena on her tattoos: 'Something that I feel says allot about me are my tattoos. I always take ages to decide on one. My first tattoos were the swallows on my hips, following that I then had my leg corseting done. I found it ironic at the time as I had no piercings but loved corsets. The pirate sleeve embodies the more mischievous side of my personality, the female character depicted I actually drew when I was 16! My fox sleeve was drawn and planned in college when researching japanese mythology and has only recently been produced in tattoo form. My latest tattoo has been the latest touches to my side piece which is in memory of my nan and symbolises my family life. '

Name: Červená Fox
Pronounced: SIR-VEN-A
Meaning: Red Fox
Age: 24
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

Website - www.whosthatfox.com
Tumblr - www.cervenafox.tumblr.com
Twitter - www.twitter.com/cervenafox
Instagram - @cervenafox
Model Mayhem - www.modelmayhem.com/cervenafox


Fotos/Pics






















Revistas/Magazines



















Videos






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário