sábado, 17 de maio de 2014

Under the Skin - Liz Cook

SullenTV and Eternal Ink present Under the Skin Episode 6 featuring Liz Cook of Rebel Muse Tattoo in Lewisville Texas.
Artist and tattooer based out of Dallas TX. I work by appointment only out of my own studio Rebel Muse, located at 570 S Edmonds Lane, Lewisville 75067. I specialize in Realism, Portraits, Horror and Pin up style tattoos. Although I'm based out of Dallas Texas, I try to do as many conventions and guest spots as possible, in the states and international. To get an appointment with me give me the ideas for your tattoo, placement, size, as well as any reference material you have. This will help me get a better idea of what you are wanting out of your tattoo and make sure that I'm the right artist for you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário